Atlanta, Georgia, US
Say what's on your mind! My clients benefit by gaining control over what information is shared, training thousands of teammates with ease, warmly introducing themselves and their products to new clients, and saving brain-space to build relationships!
I love giving others a way to communicate their knowledge and story in a charismatic and digestible way. It's delightful helping knowledge seekers engage with their learning and listeners feel stories as they unfold. If no one has told you yet today, allow me to say that you're AWESOME! Work with you soon!
English (North American), English
US General American (GenAm), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- Commercial Voice Over for local markets
- Promotional Materials for Business and Marketing
- Written and produced multiple training videos for SunTrust Banks.
- eLearning voice for a national brand (Great American Cookie Co)
- Video Game (Virtual Reality) Characters and Narration (Smoke & Mirrors, BnB Culture, etc)
- Multiple characters in radio dramas.
- On a regular rotation doing vocal musical performance with kids at a 1,000+ attendee church
- Zach Hanks: Actor and casting director, known for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007), S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (2007) and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009).
- Blank Stage Acting Studio: Steve Henderson
- Lisa Biggs: Voice Actor and casting director for children's programming
- Edge Studio Approved Voice Talent: Trained with Kara Edwards, Dan Freedman, Marjorie Kuns
- September Day & Bob Carter - The Neighborhood Studio Atlanta
- Gravy for the Brain
- Voice Over Conferences (VO Atlanta, Voxy Summit, etc)
- Teaching Corporate Classes at SunTrust Banks for 6 years
- Bachelor's from University of Georgia
Computer & Software
Adobe Audition & ProTools
Scarlett2i2 & Sound Treated Studio
Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, File Share, and USPS
24 hours or less for weekdays and can be flexible regarding weekends.
I am a professional Voice Talent with extensive training. I have a professional home studio vetted by Edge Studio & The Audio Artists. I have a lightning fast turnaround. I can also easily accommodate directed sessions via Phone Patch, Skype, ipDTL, and Source Connect. My fee always includes all edits you may need, and is negotiable based on budget and usage. I look forward to providing you with beautifully finished audio and working with you on your project!
Amy is amazing! She did a fabulous job on a very complicated VoiceOver project. She came in ahead of schedule, offered great creative ideas and the finished product drew raves from my clients! She took direction so well and created such a sparkling product that I have already hired her for more voice over projects. No matter what the project needs, Dianne can do it. In fact, I think she enjoys the challenge that each new project offers! Dianne is patient, upbeat and just off-the-charts talented! I encourage you to snatch her up while you can.BobbiPins Productions
Amy is an amazing talent. Her polished, clear, and warm tone was perfect for our voice over needs. From the moment I hired her I realized that Dianne Springs is focused on meeting the clients' needs. She tackles every job with a sense of perfectionism and infectious optimism. In addition to Dianne's spectacular talent, she is an absolute delight to work with at every stage of the creative process. Highest recommendation!Speaking For A Change
Aloha from Hawaii! Amy was the perfect choice. Her clear, charming readings are absolutely beautiful. She takes direction well and makes sure every detail is perfect. I highly recommend Dianne Springs and I hope to work with her again soon!Nebrija Photography
Amy was very responsive and flexible and took direction well. Great qualities in a VO artist!Optimum Productions
Amy was very prompt answering requests and easy to work with. Her voice was perfect for our promotional video!Projections Inc.
Voice Over Clients
Some of my most recent clients include: Great American Cookie / Orro Intelligent Lighting / Immersive Marketing Virtual Reality / Thomson Reuters / Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word / Longwood University / Optimum Productions / Speaking for a Change / EvolVR / EmersiveVR / Projections Inc / FAB&T Bank & Trust / Simulation Studios / Wibe / QUB / Salesforce / and More!
Payment to Amy Dubose is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Amy Dubose.
To invite Amy Dubose to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.