About Dinah Whitton
With a crisp yet refreshing voice, Dinah Whitton is passionate about providing stellar voice over work for organizations whenever needed. In addition, Dinah is a polished writer with the ability to effectively communicate any message.
When Dinah is not recording or writing, she is spending time outdoors with her husband and two active children.
Voice Recording and Script WritingRead More
Read and record full text spoken-word versions of current articles from leading newspapers and magazines (regional, national and international news) for the visually impaired
CKLN 88.1 FM "Word of Mouth"
January 2000 - July 2001
•Researched issues specifically affecting Toronto communities
•Wrote scripts and recorded show promotions
•Introduced program line-up
•Conducted interviews and stimulated provocative discussions
•Reported news highlights from various Toronto media outlets
Marketing Management, Ryerson University
Corporate Communications, George Brown College
How do I work with Dinah Whitton?
You can start working with Dinah Whitton in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dinah Whitton to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dinah Whitton's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dinah Whitton and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dinah Whitton?
Payment to Dinah Whitton is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dinah Whitton's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dinah Whitton in just a couple of clicks.