About Ernest Waltz
How does Ernest Waltz describe his voice?
My voice is a barritone, but clear , I could sound like I'm from the south, I also carry a Brooklyn accent, as well as British, Austrailain, Japanese, Irish and several cartoon voices Ex: Yogi Bear, or sometimes I can do Pee-Wee-Herman, I can also do voices of senior citizens, pirates, minister, have a goulish laughter
How do I work with Ernest Waltz?
You can start working with Ernest Waltz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ernest Waltz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ernest Waltz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ernest Waltz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ernest Waltz?
Payment to Ernest Waltz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ernest Waltz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ernest Waltz in just a couple of clicks.