Madrid, Madrid, ES
About Dolores Reynals
Bilingual Spanish and English voice artist. Latin American born, Spain raisedRead More
Dubbing- BBC interviews
Educational- Maths & language apps with Eurotalk, Language with Cambridge University Press
Commercial- New Zealand Airlines, Spotify, Impulse, Clarins, Glamour Magazine
Corporate- Accenture, Impulse, Wellcome Trust, Abbot Diabetes
Telephone systems- Lycamobile
Radio Rock & Pop Argentina
New Zealand Airlines
Cambridge University Press
Voiceover- Doblaje y locución- Escuela Luisa Ezquerra, Madrid
Acting- St Mary's College, Goldsmiths University, Actors Temple, London
Singing- Amndrea Lovera, Argentina.
Journalism- U. de El Salvador, Argentina.
How do I work with Dolores Reynals?
You can start working with Dolores Reynals in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dolores Reynals to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dolores Reynals' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dolores Reynals and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dolores Reynals?
Payment to Dolores Reynals is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dolores Reynals' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dolores Reynals in just a couple of clicks.