Toronto, Ontario, CA • 5:17 AM Local Time
About Dr Nora
emergency doctor by day, emergency doctor by night too.
I am a committed, disciplined and hardworking voice over artist with a wide voice range.
I take direction very well and can guarantee you'll love the final product simply because I won't quit until it's perfect. I can do North American and British (Posh) accents.
Sophisticated, To the point, Warm, sincere, heartfelt, authoritative and friendly Voice of Reason in Radio and TV commercials and Corporate and Documentary. Positive, Energetic and Enthusiastic storyteller. Cool, hip edgy. Refined, sensual, powerful, dramatic, Network, News Radio Promo Always the proper emotional point of view. Romantic, Disney. No nonsense political read, compassionate. Mysterious edgy dangerous. Audiobook Narrator and strong, dramatic nonsense political message commercial narration corporate documentary narration storyteller.
Voice over services
Niche in healthcare
Hershey's Internet VideoRead More
Verve VideosRead More
Medical Doctor - 2015
MBA - 2012
Bachelors of Commerce - 2009
I hired Nour for a radio documentary and she was incredible! 100% would vouch for her skills!Yasmine Hassan - CBC Producer
How do I work with Dr Nora?
You can start working with Dr Nora in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dr Nora to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dr Nora's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dr Nora and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dr Nora?
Payment to Dr Nora is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dr Nora's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dr Nora in just a couple of clicks.