About Drake Schaneberg
I graduated from Pepperdine University in 2012, with a degree in Media Production and Theatre. I've been acting for almost 10 years, and have been involved in character work and voice-over work for the past 4 years in college. I have a very versatile voice, utilizing many characters, rythmns, pitches, dialects, speech patterns and tones to create life-like and realistic characters, as well as more unique characters suited for animation or video games. And without all the additions I can bring to my voice, naturally it has a very warm and bright quality, a range between a baritone and a tenor. I absolutely love animation, and would love to be a part of the incredible stories told by Pixar, Disney, Dreamworks, Sony Animation and the like. However, at this point, I would love to do any voice-over work at all.Read More
Numerous school projects, including small animated shorts, a recurring voice on a televised show, voice-over work for sketch comedy, as well as several video for church and for school. As of yet, I have not done any professional work, though that is what this is for.Read More
Pepperdine University Graduate, Class of 2012: Degree in Media Production and TheatreRead More
How do I work with Drake Schaneberg?
You can start working with Drake Schaneberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Drake Schaneberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Drake Schaneberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Drake Schaneberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Drake Schaneberg?
Payment to Drake Schaneberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Drake Schaneberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Drake Schaneberg in just a couple of clicks.