About Ed Hoopman
Ed has a deep, pure, rich bass with lots of resonance and an amazing three octaves of flexibility. This is a rare feat for most men with deep voices. This is also why Ed has such a range in the types of characters he can play: the laid-back friend next door, the hyper cartoon, the knowledgeable and trusted researcher, and of course, the full-throttle classical Announcer. As a working stage and screen actor with NYC acting and voiceover training, what you're getting is nothing less than a versatile professional.Read More
All work is done quickly but professionally and delivered on-time.Read More
A professional voiceover actor since 2003, Ed has performed in hundreds of voiceovers nationally for companies such as Walt Disney World and Disneyland, Ford, Gillette, Blue Cross and MasterCard. In addition to commercial work, Ed has experience in documentary, animation and audiobook categories.Read More
Trained with Paul Liberti and Stacy Seidel Tea for voiceover. Studied with The Barrow Group for acting in addition to degrees from The University of Michigan and University of Colorado.
How do I work with Ed Hoopman?
You can start working with Ed Hoopman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ed Hoopman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ed Hoopman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ed Hoopman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ed Hoopman?
Payment to Ed Hoopman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ed Hoopman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ed Hoopman in just a couple of clicks.