* Crazy and energetic: for cartoon (Adult or Children orientated) with a lot of versatility
* Well informed, long time gamer: ideal for videogame voice over
* Warm, deep, friendly voice over: perfect for commercial
* Smooth, rich voice: perfect for narration or announcer
* Sexy multifaceted reads: ideal for adult copy
* Classically trained singer: Comfortable with any genre and capable of ad-libbing harmonies or even melody
Australian, British, Canadian, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), French, German, Irish, New Zealand, North American, Russian, Scottish (Standard Scottish English), South African, Spanish, Swedish, US General American (GenAm), US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta), US South West (Texas), US West Coast (California, Portland)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Here are a list of my most recent gigs (Samples of many are available in demo form)...
* Announcer 2008 Gilroy Awards “Man of the Year” Gilroy, CA January 27, 2009
* Sexy Narrator for Travel Documentary Nude Beaches of Northern California San Francisco, CA March 30, 2009
* British Narrator for Children’s Book The Wonderful Adventures of Ozzie the Otter Emeryville, CA
April 16, 2009 Available on Amazon and iTunes
* Lecturer/Narrator Unitek Photovoltaic System Program Fremont, CA April 2009 - Present Unitek website
* Sexy Saleswoman Erotic Website Advertisements Oakland, CA April 25, 2009 GSpotCoach & GinormousCock websites
* Indie Kid & Nervous First-timer Tattoo Design Website May 23, 2009 Somuchink
* Disinterested Barista Marketing Diner Podcast
May 21, 2009 MarketingDiner
* Lizardon Super Smash Brothers Brawl Machinima May 30, 2009
* Calm Female Voice Alarm Clock June 11, 2009
* Edgy Young Announcer Sutro Project iPhone App Ad June 24, 2009
* Russian Seductress & Evil Ex-Wife "The Messages"
July 7, 2009 Directed by Dan Wedeking (Production Company: Lyric Lane Productions)
* Cliché 50's Narrator & Anne, Campy 1950's Short, July 13, 2009 Explosm [Featured at the San Diego Comic Con]
* Choking Opera Singer, Humorous Movie Dubbing, July 19, 2009 Explosm [Featured at the San Diego Comic Con]
I am a young and enthusiastic voice actor. I am interested in any and all work. I am well versed in the modern trends of advertising, cartoons, and video games.
I am a classically trained Opera singer, I have a WIDE range of character voices and I am willing to take on any challenge. I am also very gifted at taking direction.
I work affordably, efficiently, and effectively so give me a call any time.
Classically Trained Opera Singer: Mezzo
* Danville Girls Chorus (Phone hidden)
* UC Davis University Chorus
• Verdi’s Requiem available on DVD
* Experience performer with UC Davis Lounge Lizards A Cappella (Phone hidden)
• Leader (Phone hidden)
• Soloed at the 2008 International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella (ICCA) --- available on YouTube "Davis Lounge Lizards Somebody to Love"
Voicetrax SF training:
* Voicetrax Coursework: Creating Characters, Introduction to Narration, Colors of your Voice, Founders Workshop, Voiceover Building Blocks, What a Character, The Taming of the Mic, Animania!, Animation 101 with Bob Bergen, Commercials vs Cartoons vs Videogames, Gamerology, Scene Study with Cynthia Songe, Script Analysis, Voicetrax Edge: Lucas Arts & Sony
* Educators: Samantha Paris, Natanya Rose, Thom Pinto, Cynthia Songe, Sirenetta Leoni, Ned Lott, Darragh O'Farrell, Will Beckman, Bob Bergan, Brian Sommers, Jacquie Shriver, Chuck Kourouklis, Nate Tico, Kat Cressida, Ben Hoppe, & Kimberly Sklanowsky
Voice One SF:
*Private sessions with Elaine A. Clark
Outlaw Sound LA:
I also create Gamer fan based entertainment. Check out my TF2 "Meet the Demo (SPOILER: She's a Chick) -- Fan Created"
Cascade VIN-JET Long Ribbon Microphone
Blue Microphones Icicle Microphone Preamp
Digital (MP3, WAV, etc) & Physical
Payment to Patty Allen is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Patty Allen.
To invite Patty Allen to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.