About Elisa Taylor
My voice is a trained instrument that ranges from childlike tones to mature characters. My voice is well-suited for a diverse range of projects, from natural/realistic dialogue for commercials to over-the-top unique voice acting.Read More
University of Michigan- Flint, 2014 Graduate
Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theatre Performance
Voice and Diction: William Irwin
Dialects: Stephanie Dean (British, Southern, French, Irish, Boston)
University of Michigan- Flint, (Phone hidden)
Los Angeles City College, 2009 - 2011
How do I work with Elisa Taylor?
You can start working with Elisa Taylor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Elisa Taylor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Elisa Taylor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Elisa Taylor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Elisa Taylor?
Payment to Elisa Taylor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Elisa Taylor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Elisa Taylor in just a couple of clicks.