About Elisabeth Martineau
I am a Canadian anglophone living in France for the last twenty years, completely bilingual with very little accent but can do either a strong English accent in French or a strong French accent in English upon request. My English is quite neutral, rather warm. My French, perfectly French. I speak a bit of Polish.Read More
I can provide quality recordings in English or French for narrations, audiobooks, audioguides, e-learning. I can also write audioguides in both languages, translate or re-write texts.Read More
5 years of live radio shows on national French station (R.C.F.)
6 months of narrative recording in French
Upcoming audioguide in English
Esope Editions www.esope-editions.comRead More
B.A. in French and French literature - University of Toronto (graduated in 1990)
Robert Schuman Institute of Journalism (graduated in 1994)
How do I work with Elisabeth Martineau?
You can start working with Elisabeth Martineau in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Elisabeth Martineau to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Elisabeth Martineau's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Elisabeth Martineau and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Elisabeth Martineau?
Payment to Elisabeth Martineau is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Elisabeth Martineau's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Elisabeth Martineau in just a couple of clicks.