Salt Lake City, Utah, US • 8:54 PM Local Time
About Emma Emma
Emma has done work for local (Utah) charity events voicing videos in promotion of women in higher education. Emma grew up in various part of Australia and has an ear for different regional accentsRead More
French translationRead More
Undergraduate degree in Communication Studies from Utah Valley UniversityRead More
How do I work with Emma Emma?
You can start working with Emma Emma in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emma Emma to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emma Emma's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emma Emma and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emma Emma?
Payment to Emma Emma is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emma Emma's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emma Emma in just a couple of clicks.