About Ena Esco
Let me start by saying that Memphis has been very good to me. This great city of good abode welcomed me at the tender age of 16 and made way for a plethora of opportunity. I’ve been in radio for 8 years and still counting. I began my career in radio as a research coordinator/board op at Flinn Broadcasting's urban format Hot 107.1FM (KXHT) in 2001. Two months later, I was on the air. My next move in radio was at an urban format with Clear Channel's K97FM (WHRK). I have also had experience with Citadel’s urban format Power99 (WMPW) and urban AC Soul Classics 103.5FM (WRBO).
- Event Host
- Voice Tracking
How do I work with Ena Esco?
You can start working with Ena Esco in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ena Esco to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ena Esco's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ena Esco and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ena Esco?
Payment to Ena Esco is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ena Esco's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ena Esco in just a couple of clicks.