About Erin Freel
Erin Freel has been on both sides of the microphone, working in the production business for over 16 years. Her youthful, but polished and professional sound, lends itself to a wide range of scripts. Understanding the business, meeting deadlines and exceeding customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to her. Not only will she make sure you are completely satisfied, you can guarantee the deadline will be met and the experience of working with her will be enjoyable.
What good is a great voice if it can't meet a deadline and the person behind it is a total Diva? With Erin you'll love the voice, get your file on time and enjoy the experience. It's all part of the package.Read More
With over 16 years in the communication field Erin has an ear for great sound. As the owner of The Market Place she’s produced hundreds of videos. She’s versed in all areas of the business from shooting and editing video to getting the perfect voice talent to make the script come to life.Read More
American Farm Bureau Federation
University of Florida
Sunbelt Ag Expo
The FFA Organization
Bachelor of Science, University of FloridaRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Did a wonderful job and was quick to respond.
How do I work with Erin Freel?
You can start working with Erin Freel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Erin Freel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Erin Freel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Erin Freel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Erin Freel?
Payment to Erin Freel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Erin Freel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Erin Freel in just a couple of clicks.