-Urbana, Illinois, US
About O.M. Anderson
I feel I'm best at using a deep tone and resonance. I've practiced most with the range between a graveled Vin Diesel to something more eloquent with obfuscated power. I'm hoping to expand my range with practice. I am very interested in doing narration for documentaries or audiobooks, as that would use my natural range and be the most comfortable for me to do consistently.Read More
What made me a successful telephone fundraiser with my voice was tone, pacing, and careful use of resonance. It's very easy to sound aggressive when you simply want to sound like an authority. That authority can range from parental and loving, to dominating and aggressive.Read More
I am a beginner at trying to sell my voice, but have been public speaking and an orator for as long as I can remember. I'm often the one asked to read out loud because of my pacing, tone and inflection. My best work has been as a narrator of sorts; I'm only just now experimenting with different voices.
My most professional voice work was with the Illinois State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police Fundraising Center; where I started out as a caller and worked up to Asst. Call Center Mgr. I taught my callers how to give the "Good Sense" sell with their pacing and responses, and had to voice-coach all of them to perform better. I learned after I left from my former superiors that my calling campaigns collected better and longer than any others. It's not a lot, but a feather in my cap.
I've also got a lifetime of friends and complete strangers telling me, "You! Guy with the voice! You should do some radio work or something!".
And so I'm here.
How do I work with O.M. Anderson?
You can start working with O.M. Anderson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite O.M. Anderson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review O.M. Anderson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire O.M. Anderson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay O.M. Anderson?
Payment to O.M. Anderson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with O.M. Anderson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to O.M. Anderson in just a couple of clicks.