Lagos, Lagos, NG • 3:56 PM Local Time
About Edith Chukwu
I am Edith Chukwu, an honours B.A. Holder in English Language.
I started voice-overs since age 9- mostly narrations in church. It came naturally to me, so, I eventually desired and got jobs in radio stations where I worked as a voice-over artist and newscaster respectively. I also did radio jingles, composed and voiced poems. I still do, with all pleasure :-)
Radio Jingle for Poise Graduate Finishing Academy, Lagos, Nigeria.
Audio Book narration for Mr Muyiwa Tobi.
B.A in English Language (Hons)
Voice Over Training with Godsbaby Osifekan
How do I work with Edith Chukwu?
You can start working with Edith Chukwu in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Edith Chukwu to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Edith Chukwu's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Edith Chukwu and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Edith Chukwu?
Payment to Edith Chukwu is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Edith Chukwu's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Edith Chukwu in just a couple of clicks.