Platte City, Missouri, US
About Rob Kornacki
I have a voice that denotes quiet confidence. No smilin' Sam the used car man here!Read More
I have done many voiceovers for Army projects since 1988, always in a volunteer capacity. Some have been reasonably lengthy programs dealing with form and function of varied US Army activities on Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. One was on-camera. Since I am presently retired, I'm looking for the third working phase of my life. I hear what's out there for commercials, book readings, etc. and believe I can make a contribution to the activity that needs a project done professionally and quickly.Read More
US Army television and audio studio, Fort Leavenworth, KS.Read More
Bachelor and Master's degree in Organizational Administration, plus a plethora of Army schools. This matters little. But between this formal education and much experience as a leader, corporate manager and retired senior US Army officer, the relevance of a voiceover project can be quickly understood by me. What I therefore impart to the listener denotes something in which I believe. Yes, I believe credibility can be heard!Read More
How do I work with Rob Kornacki?
You can start working with Rob Kornacki in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rob Kornacki to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rob Kornacki's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rob Kornacki and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rob Kornacki?
Payment to Rob Kornacki is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rob Kornacki's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rob Kornacki in just a couple of clicks.