245 Hyde Park Ave, Illinois, US • 6:19 AM Local Time
About Folashadhe Longe
My name is Folashadhe Longe (Shadhe), I am a 21 year old Certified Medical Assistant for DuPage Medical Group. When I was 11 years old, living in Nigeria, I was recruited to do biblical podcasts for a Major church called Mountain of Fire. I did it for a year, before having to go to boarding school. Ever since then, I have been deeply interested in pursuing a side career in voice over's and voice acting.Read More
I am able to speak, translate and write in the Yoruba Language.Read More
How do I work with Folashadhe Longe?
You can start working with Folashadhe Longe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Folashadhe Longe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Folashadhe Longe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Folashadhe Longe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Folashadhe Longe?
Payment to Folashadhe Longe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Folashadhe Longe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Folashadhe Longe in just a couple of clicks.