Woodbury, Connecticut, US • 1:07 PM Local Time
About Forest Mannikko
I am a 25 year old Caucasian voice over artist. I have been the narrator for three audio books, as well as a character voice for several audio dramas, including one that is still running and another that is still in production. I have also voiced characters for several video games that are said to be released next year.Read More
With experience in recording and audio editing, you will receive quality recordings in no time with my full voice and dedication behind it. Making your next project full of vigor and professionalism that will make any project captivating in its own way.Read More
Wolfe Brother Sage, Bloody Bay, Warlock, In the Pantheon, Star Streamer, The C is for Community, Patience, What a Beautiful Simulation, Heaven's Reserve, Dan Alatorre Dark PassagesRead More
BFA in acting at Chicago College of Performing arts,
Producer on audible.
How do I work with Forest Mannikko?
You can start working with Forest Mannikko in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Forest Mannikko to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Forest Mannikko's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Forest Mannikko and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Forest Mannikko?
Payment to Forest Mannikko is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Forest Mannikko's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Forest Mannikko in just a couple of clicks.