Concord, California, US
About Fran Schadler
Fran has been trained by Such A Voice and has had extensive experience in recording content in the business world. Fran has been described as expressive, professional, fun, and spot on!Read More
Fran Schadler Voice Recording provides a professional reading of material.
The content will be reviewed, recorded, edited and provided broken out into the necessary number of files. For example, if the item is a podcast, it should be one file. If the recording is for multiple slides in a web-based training a file for each slide/layer can be provided. Work is turned around as quickly as possible.
I have been voicing business web-based training classes for 3 years. My 30+ years in business and working with computers lends much credibility to my voicing business/computer related material. Everything from IVRs, to Benefits and Preventing Sexual Harrassment to SDLC and Rational Requirements Composer topics. But my vast experience as a parent, brings me to the lighter side of voicing. Kids love to hear me read!Read More
Upon request.Read More
My education has mostly come from working for 150K+ employee businesses for over 30 years.Read More
How do I work with Fran Schadler?
You can start working with Fran Schadler in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Fran Schadler to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Fran Schadler's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Fran Schadler and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Fran Schadler?
Payment to Fran Schadler is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Fran Schadler's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Fran Schadler in just a couple of clicks.