About Fredie Winstanley
English/American accent. Smooth. Mature. Friendly. Funny.Read More
Narration, Voice-Over, Spots, Single Character Voice Clips, AnnouncementsRead More
Voice-over Marketing CD; Announcements; Talking Books-Library Of Congress program, personally recorded public domain booksRead More
The Norton Group Services, Inc. 386-748-4228
Pan American Airways (No longer in business)
American Trans Air (ATA) Airline-no longer in Business)
British Education equiv. to High School; GED;
Some U. S. College (DBCC, now Daytona State)
How do I work with Fredie Winstanley?
You can start working with Fredie Winstanley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Fredie Winstanley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Fredie Winstanley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Fredie Winstanley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Fredie Winstanley?
Payment to Fredie Winstanley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Fredie Winstanley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Fredie Winstanley in just a couple of clicks.