About Brandon Stewart-Sauls
I am novice to the world of voice overing but I am willing to absorb all there is to know. I have attended the Columbia School Of Broadcasting in Virginia and taking a course on radio announcement as well as intro course at Voice Dynamics. I feel confident enough to handle any task in voice talents. I have very amature skill in cartoon voicing. Characters such as Peter Griffin of Family Guy, Sylvester the Cat of Looney Tunes, James Earl Jones, and Lawrence Fishburne. .Read More
Middle aged sounding voice, minor impersonation skills, European based accents (UK, Russian, Italian, etc.)Read More
Narrator for school theatrics program. Closing announcements in retail store.Read More
Columbia School of Broadcasting
How do I work with Brandon Stewart-Sauls?
You can start working with Brandon Stewart-Sauls in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brandon Stewart-Sauls to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brandon Stewart-Sauls' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brandon Stewart-Sauls and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brandon Stewart-Sauls?
Payment to Brandon Stewart-Sauls is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brandon Stewart-Sauls' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brandon Stewart-Sauls in just a couple of clicks.