Lowestoft, Suffolk, GB • 3:50 AM Local Time
About Graham Evans
I have a mature grandfather type voice with East Anglian London accent and engaging conversation voice.Read More
I'm a fully dedicated VO artist who will give each individual project my full attention and dedication for a quick as possible and professional project success.Read More
Have just started out doing narrations for Amazon Audio Books (ACX) and have attended Gary Terzza master class training and recorded some VO demos. I also have my own home voice recording studio.Read More
Non as yet just starting out and have been trained by Gary Terzza.
Now signed up as a narrator on Amazon Audio Books, have started on my 1st contract with them.
I'm a School's Liaison Officer (SLO) for the Institute of Engineering and Technology. Also a Lecturer for OPITO/Beacon East in schools and colleges on engineering especially the oil & gas industry. I also give lectures and presentations to various industry companies regarding business development and marketing.Read More
Now signed up as a narrator on Amazon Audio Books, have started on my 1st contract with them.Amazon Audio Books
How do I work with Graham Evans?
You can start working with Graham Evans in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham Evans to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham Evans' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham Evans and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham Evans?
Payment to Graham Evans is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham Evans' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham Evans in just a couple of clicks.