VICTORIA, British Columbia, CA
About Glynis Farr
Over the years I've been told I have a voice for radio, or public speaking. While my career veered into oil and gas engineering I've always enjoyed my time attending conferences, making presentations to large and small groups as well as being MC whilst in my younger days. I remember my child and her friends begging me to read to them which I did till they were about 13 years of age. I am now extremely interested in looking at narrating for documentaries or possibly even audio books.Read More
Other than presentations given to large audiences at major conferences I have to admit to having no further actual experience.Read More
I've attended both college and university studying both pharmacy technician and petroleum engineeringRead More
How do I work with Glynis Farr?
You can start working with Glynis Farr in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Glynis Farr to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Glynis Farr's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Glynis Farr and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Glynis Farr?
Payment to Glynis Farr is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Glynis Farr's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Glynis Farr in just a couple of clicks.