About Gary Swindell
Enhance your Advertising Production with exceptional quality & creative punch! Gary Swindell is ready & willing to bring whatever is needed to your voiceover session with over 30 years of Theatrical, Musical, & Radio & Television commercial experience. *VOICE TYPE - Naturally warm & expressive . Authoritative. AVAILABLE FOR: Radio & Television Commercials & Promos Documentaries & Audio books Character voices: Cartoons, Films, Videogames Jingles & Songs Business presentations, Trainings, Podcasts, & Web sites Movie & Game trailers Also providing Original Music for all of the above! (Website hidden)ll VoiceWorks 1804 Lloyd Street Savannah, Ga. 31405Read More
(Website hidden)ll VoiceWorks is your one stop shop for quality music and voicework.Read More
I have been performing and producing Voiceovers for over 15 years.Read More
Morrison Music, HitlabStudios, WSAV Tv, Vawter PR, 3120 Productions, WJCL Tv, WSOK radioRead More
I majored in Music with an emphasis on Vocal Performance and Music Composition. I attended numerous acting workshops, have been a member of the National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts and have been performing onstage and in independent film for over thirty years.Read More
How do I work with Gary Swindell?
You can start working with Gary Swindell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gary Swindell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gary Swindell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gary Swindell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gary Swindell?
Payment to Gary Swindell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gary Swindell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gary Swindell in just a couple of clicks.