Toronto, Ontario, CA
About Gavin Colman
I am new to voicework but it is a career I'm interested in doing. Any and all feedback on my work is very much appreciated as is any work that can be provided.Read More
I am willing to provide basic or advanced voice acting work for most characters or scenes, but I have little experience and may not be able to handle all situations.Read More
My experience with voice comes mainly from stage acting. I have participated in several student-made stage productions including productions of "Arsenic and Old Lace" as well as a more recent production of Norm Foster's "Office Hours". I practice a lot from home though I have very little in terms of equipment beyond a Blue Nessie Microphone and a laptop. At this point I am working and saving money for better equipment.Read More
I am currently in the University of Guelph-Humber for Media Studies.Read More
How do I work with Gavin Colman?
You can start working with Gavin Colman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gavin Colman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gavin Colman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gavin Colman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gavin Colman?
Payment to Gavin Colman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gavin Colman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gavin Colman in just a couple of clicks.