Norwich / London, GB
About Greg Foster
My standard voice is composed, articulate and calm. It's expressive with a homely warmth and I can leap from authoritative to surprised to scared at the drop of a hat. Not only is my voice versatile but accents are also a strength, I can do Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Australian, South African, North American and regional English so if you're searching for a bit of character then I'm your man.Read More
If you need a character given life I immerse myself fully in the role and look for solutions to maintain a receptive audience. I'm positive about my work and my talent and can apply my voice to a multitude of services plus I'm highly competent with the English language which means I can understand difficult or complex words and quickly apply them to their intended context.
I was the presenter of The Fine City Film Show on Mustard TV and have made numerous appearances on BBC Radio Norfolk. I'm looking to build a client base and develop successful working relationships, you put your faith in me and I'll deliver a 5 star service every time.Read More
How do I work with Greg Foster?
You can start working with Greg Foster in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Foster to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Foster's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Foster and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Foster?
Payment to Greg Foster is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Foster's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Foster in just a couple of clicks.