New York, New York, US
About Geoff Burt
Bright and friendly, but masculine and confident sounding.
"The neighbor next door" type, with excellent diction and enunciation.
Narration and narration editing.Read More
I am one of the voices of BMW Group University, the in-house learning organization for BMW of North America. I have tracked more than 200 projects for the eLearning courses I produce, which include sales, technical and application.
I record my narrations using a Yeti microphone and edit them using Adobe Audition. I have a small but varied music library at my disposal.
My voice quality is considered bright and friendly, and my pronunciation is immaculate and free of any regional dialect.
BMW of North America
The Oracle Corporation
BA, English/Journalism, Rutgers UniversityRead More
How do I work with Geoff Burt?
You can start working with Geoff Burt in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Geoff Burt to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Geoff Burt's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Geoff Burt and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Geoff Burt?
Payment to Geoff Burt is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Geoff Burt's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Geoff Burt in just a couple of clicks.