DemosView All (4)
About Georgia Grant
Hello! My name is Georgia and I reside in Canada. I bring 25+ years of acting experience to the voice over field. I have a rich, nuanced tone when I speak. I am able to speak fluently with either an English (North American) accent or with a Caribbean accent as is needed.
I look forward to bringing voice over scripts to beautiful life.
I worked on two audiobooks (voiced several short stories in one and narrated the entire book in another). I also voiced a character in an episode of an audio drama (The Familiar Podcast).Read More
Author Solutions, Fox & Wolf Productions, Leda Serene FilmsRead More
Commercial Voiceover (Kim Hurdon Casting: Craig Mason, David Whalen, Caroly Larson, Richard Waugh, Lindsey Gardner, Zach Anderson)
Animation Voiceover (Kim Hurdon Casting: Krystal Meadows, Darryl Hogan)
Voiceover 1&2 Workshop (Demo-sistants: Claudelle Tremblay)
Animation Voiceover (Demo-sistants: Claudelle Tremblay)
Musical Theatre Performance (Sheridan College)
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Georgia is professional and schedule-oriented. Will definitely work with her again!
How do I work with Georgia Grant?
You can start working with Georgia Grant in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Georgia Grant to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Georgia Grant's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Georgia Grant and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Georgia Grant?
Payment to Georgia Grant is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Georgia Grant's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Georgia Grant in just a couple of clicks.