Washington, DC, District of Columbia, US • 5:00 PM Local Time
DemosView All (10)
About Gil Cabrera
• Recording studio • Home studio • Source-Connect capable • Able to record in studios in the Washington DC & Baltimore metro areas • Able to travel • Directed sessions welcome • Fully bilingual (English/Spanish) • Translation (English/Spanish) • Copywriting (English/Spanish) • Unlimited number of free editsRead More
National Geographic Society Subway Restaurants Periódico El Tiempo - Colombia The Library of Congress American Speech-Language Hearing Association Home Front Communications Subject Matter Public Relations AARPRead More
BA in Communications - Major in Television Production - The American University, Washington, DC BA in Communications - Major in Advertising & Marketing - Jorge Tadeo Lozano University, Bogotá, Colombia Entrenamiento personalizado en locución y técnica vocal - El Locutorio, Bogotá, ColombiaRead More
Gilberto is an excellent and very professional announcer. He has a very versatile voice. His tone is elegant, sophisticated and striking, which makes it perfect for campaigns and brands targeting a smart, upscale audience. He takes direction easily and always aims to please his clients. Mauricio Castañeda Cardona Producer and Sound Engineer El LocutorioEl Locutorio - Bogotá, Colombia
Gilberto es un locutor excelente y muy profesional. Tiene una voz versátil y un tono elegante, sofisticado y llamativo, lo que lo hace perfecto para campañas y marcas que busquen atraer una audiencia inteligente y exclusiva. Se deja dirigir fácilmente y siempre busca satisfacer a sus clientes. Mauricio Castañeda Cardona Productor e Ingeniero de sonido El LocutorioEl Locutorio - Bogotá, Colombia
Gil is a pleasure to work with! He understands tight deadlines, changing client requests and always delivers on time. As a non-Spanish speaker at a public relations firm handling dozens and dozens of corporate clients, I trust Gil to deliver the right tone for my video productions and I always welcome and appreciate his suggestions. Tiffany Kalmar Director of Video Operations Subject MatterSubject Matter Public Relations
How do I work with Gil Cabrera?
You can start working with Gil Cabrera in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Gil Cabrera to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Gil Cabrera's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Gil Cabrera and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Gil Cabrera?
Payment to Gil Cabrera is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Gil Cabrera's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Gil Cabrera in just a couple of clicks.