Los Angeles, California, US
About Grant Gordon
Friendly, welcoming, smart, jovial, knowledgable, inspiring.Read More
My voice has a unique quality of being able to sell a product without sounding at all like I'm selling. Just a friendly guy excited to talk about something he's interested in, and it's infectious.Read More
I'm currently both the face and voice of Boost Mobile, spanning an entire TV/WEB/SOCIAL campaign with multiple spots in each medium.
Joe's Crab Shack
Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre 101-401
Brooke and Mary Commercial Casting Alumn
How do I work with Grant Gordon?
You can start working with Grant Gordon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Grant Gordon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Grant Gordon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Grant Gordon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Grant Gordon?
Payment to Grant Gordon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Grant Gordon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Grant Gordon in just a couple of clicks.