N/A • 6:21 AM Local Time
About Greg Downey
Classic, Smooth, Warm, Sincere, PersuasiveRead More
Deliver edited and finished voice tracks;
Add music to any project;
Add special effects to any project;
Client direction via phone patch.
Voice radio commercials for a large insurance company.
Narrate training modules for large insurance company.
Narrator for documentary videos.
Narrator of PowerPoint presentations.
Served as a daily volunteer reader for Newspapers For The Blind (NFTB). Contributions included the lead stories from The Sydney (Australia) Morning Herald and The New Zealand Herald.
Voiced a weekly, hour-long production of THE HEALTH REPORT for Northern Illinois Radio Information Service (NIRIS) - a division of Northern Public Radio, the public broadcasting service of Northern Illinois University.
Nationwide Insurance and Financial
Fifth Third Bank
The Famous Group
Movietyme Video Productions
American Republic Insurance Company
Geneva Foundation of Presbyterian Homes
Studied communications at UNLV and the University of Maryland, European Extension.
Received voice coaching from Charles Michel of "The Winning Voice" and Jeff Lupetin at Acting Studio Chicago.
Currently studying Voice Acting for Advertising with Nancy Wolfson at Braintracks Audio.
Gained practical and valuable insight from voice actor book authors, Harlan Hogan, James Alburger, Elaine Clark, and Randy Thomas & Peter Rofe.
Alumni of Harlan Hogan & Dan O'Day's "Start Your Voiceover Business" class.
How do I work with Greg Downey?
You can start working with Greg Downey in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg Downey to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg Downey's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg Downey and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg Downey?
Payment to Greg Downey is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg Downey's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg Downey in just a couple of clicks.