Bonnyville, Alberta, CA • 10:26 PM Local Time
About Greg King
I've produced and narrated short films for the Metis Nation of Alberta, including a tutorial on Sash weaving, as well as a historical presentation on Metis Soldiers that they have been using for 15 years. I've produced and narrated short educational videos and I provide character and background vocal work for an established YouTuber.Read More
I'm happy to provide revisions in order to ensure employers are satisfied with final result.Read More
I am currently enrolled in coursework with On The Mic Training, an accredited school based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada.Read More
How do I work with Greg King?
You can start working with Greg King in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Greg King to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Greg King's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Greg King and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Greg King?
Payment to Greg King is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Greg King's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Greg King in just a couple of clicks.