About Heather Erato
Upbeat and friendly delivery, perfect for retail and girl next door reads. Approachable style ideal for on hold and phone systems.Read More
Voice overs for telephone recordings, commercials and websites.Read More
I began learning how to create voice overs through an internship at a local radio station in 2004. Since then my career has progressed and currently I am voicing and producing commercials for companies like Plato's Closet, Dodge, Hershey's and many Florida based companies.Read More
MS in Integrated Marketing and Management Communications at Florida State UniversityRead More
How do I work with Heather Erato?
You can start working with Heather Erato in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Heather Erato to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Heather Erato's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Heather Erato and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Heather Erato?
Payment to Heather Erato is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Heather Erato's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Heather Erato in just a couple of clicks.