Woodland, California, US
About Mary Harrison
My voice has been described by a voice consultant as calm, soothing, friendly, warm and marketable. I am directable and easy to work with. Please consider me for your next opportunity.Read More
I offer a range of services. Please contact me for details.Read More
Several recordings for small business' phone lines. A few recordings for a small theater production. A few instructional videos for a computer end-user software program. Three audiobooks for Audible.Read More
Jesuit HS, Sacramento
Find Your Way Publishing, Inc.
Derek Flores, RN, Author
I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business and Communication. I have been certified as an EMT which provides me with some exposure in medical terminology.Read More
How do I work with Mary Harrison?
You can start working with Mary Harrison in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mary Harrison to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mary Harrison's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mary Harrison and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mary Harrison?
Payment to Mary Harrison is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mary Harrison's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mary Harrison in just a couple of clicks.