About David Thai
I haven't thought about doing voice overs until a teacher of mine recommended me to do so. I have the voice range of a bass and i'm in a choir. Maybe having a deep voice isn't so bad after all. I've never tried voice overs but
i think i'm capable of doing a good job.
High SchoolRead More
How do I work with David Thai?
You can start working with David Thai in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Thai to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Thai's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Thai and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Thai?
Payment to David Thai is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Thai's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Thai in just a couple of clicks.