San Francisco, California, US
About Sean Higginbottom
I am a professional Character Technical Director, Animator, and Voice Talent. I typically work in animation/cartoons, but I am comfortable doing voice work for gaming and other forms of media.Read More
I provide voice talent for various forms of media including video games and animation.Read More
I am a voice of Murray "Mogie" Olson (including various miscellaneous voices) for an upcoming television pilot "Day 2 Day" produced by Red Panda Studios.Read More
Red Panda StudiosRead More
BFA in Animation received from Savannah College of Art and Design.
BFA in Interactive Design and Game Development received from Savannah College of Art and Design.
How do I work with Sean Higginbottom?
You can start working with Sean Higginbottom in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sean Higginbottom to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sean Higginbottom's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sean Higginbottom and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sean Higginbottom?
Payment to Sean Higginbottom is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sean Higginbottom's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sean Higginbottom in just a couple of clicks.