Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
About Hjortur Helgason
People tell me I sound like James Earl Jones.Read More
My voice is believable, trustworthy, comforting, and reliable. People trust me when I speak. I make people feel safe when I speak to them.Read More
I have worked in corrections for the Canadian government for 17 years. My days were spent speaking on a PA system that everyone in the jail would here. I have been told my voice is very authoritative , strong and extremely masculine.
My partner is an artist and is a make-up artist for movies and films in Vancouver, he suggested that I apply for this type of work because he believes that no one has a voice like I do.
I would love to have the opportunity to do voice work.
He believes that I should use this voice I have for good. He has been in the film industry for 10 years, and his brother works for Paramount in LA.
(Website hidden)(Phone hidden)/Read More
I have worked for the Federal Government of Canada for 22 years. My job has required me to make 100's of publicly addressed announcements during me shift. My peers have always said to me that when they hear my voice it not only puts them at ease, but also makes them feel safe knowing that I am there.
How do I work with Hjortur Helgason?
You can start working with Hjortur Helgason in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hjortur Helgason to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hjortur Helgason's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hjortur Helgason and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hjortur Helgason?
Payment to Hjortur Helgason is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hjortur Helgason's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hjortur Helgason in just a couple of clicks.