About Halas Wilbourn
Very clear voice versatile in many areas for hard sales, soft sales,medium sales energetic spontspontaneous and extremely passionate about bringing characters alive!Read More
I attended Columbia School of Broadcasting
Played Pops in the stage play The Other brother
My favorite I was a subway conductor calling station stops for the Chicago Transit Authority
Lisha Shaffers: stage play The Other brother she was very impressed with my performance and stage presence also how I bought my character alive awesome performance!
Tracy McGrew: comedy showcase I hosted a comedy show he was amazed how I kept the audience captivated!
My favorite The Chicago public where I worked as a Subway conductor for The Chicago Transit Authority delivering smooth pleasant announcements and informative information to our valued customers!
Columbia School of BroadcastingRead More
The company President Frank Kresi gave me a personal commendation for amazing announcements!Chicago Transit Authority
How do I work with Halas Wilbourn?
You can start working with Halas Wilbourn in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Halas Wilbourn to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Halas Wilbourn's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Halas Wilbourn and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Halas Wilbourn?
Payment to Halas Wilbourn is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Halas Wilbourn's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Halas Wilbourn in just a couple of clicks.