Guy Next Door
English (North American), English
Middle Aged (35-54), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
* Radio morning show host - 6 years
* Production Creator - 6 years
* Radio General Manager - 4 years
* Freelance sponsor voiceovers for WAY-FM Ft. Myers, Fla., Wichita, KS., Lousiville, KY., Portland, Ore., and Nashville, TN. - 5 years
* Voiceover for:
- The Chicago Tribune
- Diver's Insitute of Technology
- Digital Design Degree TV spot for CTU
- Dean College
- Tulsa Welding School
- Out Loud Opinion (IBD Editorials)
- LIFT FM morning and mid-day show host
- Li'l Tail Gator infomercial
- Projects for the nation-wide Campagn for Liberty
- Mansfield Christian School
- Multiple projects at Gateway Church in Texas
- Wisco's "The PizzaOven" online infomercial
I began my radio career at the age of 17 as a sports broadcaster at my high school. I then went on to obtain a 4-year college degree in radio broadcasting.
While in college I was named New Staff Member of the Year and was twice named Department Director of the Year (only two have done this in the program's 28-year history).
I learned extensive skills in announcing, sports broadcasting, production, DJ, promotions and managing.
Info coming soon...
Computer & Software
Info coming soon...
Cool Edit Pro v.2
E-mail (preferred), ftp, mail audio on CD
Usually 24 hours or less
I've worked on all sides of radio, and that helps me understand your needs. I've done the production, I've made the sales, I've hosted the shows, I've written the copy.
Now I want to help you reach the next level in voiceover audio. Let's make your project the best it can be - together.
I offer quick turnaround and am very easy to work with. I'll give my best effort to get you the best read.
Payment to Josh Hooper is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Josh Hooper.
To invite Josh Hooper to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.