About Hua Yang
My name is Yang Hua of (Website hidden) I'm a professional Mandarin Chinese voice over. My voice can be used for corporate presentations, commentaries, documentaries, commercials, interactive voice response systems, TV show presenting, News anchoring, company training- and instruction-DVD's and software programs.
If you are looking for a Chinese voice for your promotions, communications and advertising, you've arrived at exactly the right place! I would like to invite you to listen to some audio samples at (Website hidden) It will give you a better idea of the possibilities of my voice to fit your requirements. You can contact me if you have any questions, suggestions or want to use my voice.
How do I work with Hua Yang?
You can start working with Hua Yang in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Hua Yang to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Hua Yang's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Hua Yang and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Hua Yang?
Payment to Hua Yang is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Hua Yang's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Hua Yang in just a couple of clicks.