About Kelly Harris
I have a very rich voice which normally sits in the mid alto-soprano range (when speaking). My singing voice covers a broad range though--anywhere from a normal alto range all the way up past high F in the first soprano section. For actual voice work, I enjoy playing 'sober' young women who are calm and delicate (example: Kasumi from Ranma 1/2), and little old women (or strange characters) who have very unique 'ratty' voices. I have many different voices and pitches I use on occasion--and am pretty flexible when trying to fit myself into the specific character requirements.Read More
How do I work with Kelly Harris?
You can start working with Kelly Harris in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kelly Harris to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kelly Harris' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kelly Harris and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kelly Harris?
Payment to Kelly Harris is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kelly Harris' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kelly Harris in just a couple of clicks.