Indianapolis, Indiana, US • 12:24 PM Local Time
About Ira Waletich
I am a collegiate instructor of English as a Second Language, with an MA in the field. I have experience working with audio recording academic texts.Read More
My voice is relatively neutral, so I would be able to record female and younger male roles.Read More
Recorded the English audio for 500 page Chinese language medical conversations textbookRead More
Peking University Health Science CenterRead More
Cert. Translation studies
medical text audio recording experience in Beijing, China
How do I work with Ira Waletich?
You can start working with Ira Waletich in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ira Waletich to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ira Waletich's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ira Waletich and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ira Waletich?
Payment to Ira Waletich is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ira Waletich's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ira Waletich in just a couple of clicks.