Chicago, Illinois, US • 2:01 PM Local Time
DemosView All (8)
About JH Simon
American Midwestern middle aged default speaking voice. Other accents are deep Southern American and Yinglish (English with Yiddish inflections and phrases.) Able to read modern or biblical Hebrew (with vowels) or cantillate cannonical Hebrew with an Ashkenazic accent.Read More
Delivered files include Post Production noise reduction, de-essing, compression and normalization to -3.0 dbfs.Read More
Computer science | DePaul University Post Graduate Certificate of Completion from the Computer Career Program. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Double Major: Mass Communications/Speech & Theater; English Lit/LAS | University of Illinois at Chicago.Read More
How do I work with JH Simon?
You can start working with JH Simon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite JH Simon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review JH Simon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire JH Simon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay JH Simon?
Payment to JH Simon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with JH Simon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to JH Simon in just a couple of clicks.