Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
About Joe Hegle
Voice usually used for upbeat, enthusiastic commercial work . Film narration, as well as video game characters ranging from teenager, young adult, mid-late 20s. Most commonly used for comedy or victimized characters.Read More
I've worked in the creative arts industry for several years. As a filmmaker, I understand the importance of everyone doing their part. I treat every job as though it is my own project, striving to deliver the best take and the best quality in the time that is given.Read More
Several student spec ads ranging from beer commercials, movie trailers, food commercials, film narrations, etc.Read More
The Institute of Production and RecordingRead More
How do I work with Joe Hegle?
You can start working with Joe Hegle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joe Hegle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joe Hegle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joe Hegle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joe Hegle?
Payment to Joe Hegle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joe Hegle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joe Hegle in just a couple of clicks.