Twin Falls, Idaho, US • 2:07 AM Local Time
About Jeff Ledford
My voice is a deep booming voice with a midwestern accent and slight southern drawl. It's one of those that can be classified "Voice of God". Though I grew up in Kansas, my accent could easily come from Texas. I enjoy reading and hope to make that joy grow through audiobooks. I also enjoy doing spots for radio and television commercials.Read More
I offer radio and TV spots, audiobooks, corporate narrations, elearning, etc.Read More
I've recorded radio spots for pest control businesses. I have 25+ years of training and experience in public speaking.Read More
Mr. (Website hidden), Eco-PestRead More
How do I work with Jeff Ledford?
You can start working with Jeff Ledford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Ledford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Ledford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Ledford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Ledford?
Payment to Jeff Ledford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Ledford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Ledford in just a couple of clicks.