Mansfield, Texas, US • 4:58 AM Local Time
About James Stupplebeen
I've spent most of my time listening to others speak so I can have a general idea as to how they sound for when I produce my versions of voices. I've practiced to where I could even copy certain characters or actors if the situation required it.Read More
How do I work with James Stupplebeen?
You can start working with James Stupplebeen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Stupplebeen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Stupplebeen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Stupplebeen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Stupplebeen?
Payment to James Stupplebeen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Stupplebeen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Stupplebeen in just a couple of clicks.