Gold Coast, Queensland, AU • 9:32 PM Local Time
About Jerome Chase
Hey, I'm Jerome
My voice has always been an asset to me, and as a result I've managed to cultivate a surprising vocal range over multiple ages, spanning a multitude of dispositions.
A foreboding spectre in a fantastical dungeon lair? or the hapless farm boy who thinks of nothing but his soon-to-be wife, if only she'd notice him. Maybe even a salesman's sell-all, deep and rich tongue to liven your products appeal?
Every recording provided by myself will be done in my sound treated home studio. Post-production to ensure the highest quality of recording is a guarantee. Dubbing or Audio syncs are welcome, as well as additional revisions. I can also add royalty free music behind any recordings if needed.Read More
How do I work with Jerome Chase?
You can start working with Jerome Chase in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jerome Chase to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jerome Chase's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jerome Chase and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jerome Chase?
Payment to Jerome Chase is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jerome Chase's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jerome Chase in just a couple of clicks.