Chicago, Illinois, US • 1:35 PM Local Time
About James Wright
Hi everyone, if you're looking for that unique voice and fast turnaround time, I'm your guy! I have 30 years experience in the three main areas of recording studios as an artist, producer, and engineer. With me at your service you're guaranteed a great voice, industry quality sound, and fast turnaround time. Consistently! As a podcaster I have done radio commercials for lesser known candidates. My most recent work was a radio ad for a new meat box subscription company, Rustic Prairie. You can hear the ad in my demo. Along with an IVR sample.Read More
As an experienced recording engineer I can also do the post production work for your voiceovers and even add music.Read More
I have done voiceover work for congressional candidates. My most recent work was done for Rustic Prairie which is included in my demo.Read More
Clutch Advertising for Rustic Prairie and multiple congressional candidates.Read More
I started in recording in 1990 when I signed my first record deal with DJ International in Chicago. Since then I have been steady in the recording field. I also received recording engineering training at the Audio Institute of America.Read More
How do I work with James Wright?
You can start working with James Wright in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Wright to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Wright's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Wright and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Wright?
Payment to James Wright is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Wright's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Wright in just a couple of clicks.