Orangeville, California, US
About Jeff Smith
I have a deep rich sound that has often been described as sexy. I can sound extremely exciting in order to describe a product, place or an event. Serous and to the point when need be but always very pleasing to the ear.Read More
A couple of local business in the Sacramento area have used me in a few of there projects. Such as Roseville Cycle, Hanford’s Catering and a charity web sight called (Website hidden). I have put together many “audio books” for schools. I not only did the reading but produced the finished product including sound effects.Read More
on air tale KAHI Auburn California. 5 yearsRead More
While attending Sierra collage I focused on marketing and advertising classes. Recently after receiving many acclamations on the sound of my voice I decided to combine passion for advertising with a natural gift (my voice) and attempt a new and exciting career. Most recently I have graduated, with high scores, from American Broadcasting School.Read More
How do I work with Jeff Smith?
You can start working with Jeff Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Smith?
Payment to Jeff Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Smith in just a couple of clicks.