San Diego, California, US • 4:37 PM Local Time
About Jai Romero
My name is jai, I'm a silly billy with ambitions to perform some voice acting work, it's been something of a dream for a while and I'm eager to try it. I've been told that I have an incredible voice that people genuinly like to hear. Other than have a great voice, I have a great grasp on big vocabulary and will not choke up on any word. I'm open to working on any project no matter the subject or tone desired, serious or silly. I'm a happy cheerful fella open to working with anyone, though I'm a young larvae in the world of voice acting so I'm open to hear any improvements or pointers I should take note of.
I'm happy to add anything to the voice files to make them correct, retakes/revising, editing with audio software to create any desired effects or any other post productions.Read More
I've taken a broadcast jounalism class in highschool for a few years where I was given some training using editing softwares, video and audio, as well as some practice anchoring for the school broadcast bulletin board, where I had been alerted to an astonishing performance.Read More
How do I work with Jai Romero?
You can start working with Jai Romero in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jai Romero to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jai Romero's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jai Romero and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jai Romero?
Payment to Jai Romero is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jai Romero's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jai Romero in just a couple of clicks.